Last Updated: 25th March 2021
Welcome to DEVICEATLAS LIMITED’s Cookies Policy.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that websites place on your computer, laptop or mobile device.
- To improve the performance of our website by understanding which parts work well, and which do not.
- To measure how effective our on-line advertising and marketing communications are.
- To enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our websites.
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following Cookies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. For example, they allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website, they are deleted automatically.
- Functionality Cookies. Cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. These Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
- Analytical or performance Cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
- Targeting Cookies. These Cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
4. BLOCKING OR RESTRICTING COOKIES
You can stop Cookies being used on your device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies. Please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ to find out how. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block Cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
5. CONTACT US
If you have a question about this policy, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com
By post: Data Privacy Manager, DeviceAtlas Limited, 6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.