The latest mobile traffic report is available for downloads. In the Q1 2015 issue we covered many interesting statistics including most popular vendors, operating systems, screen sizes, and much more.
DeviceAtlas device detection and intelligence platform powers thousands of partner websites which gives us insight into mobile traffic details across the globe. We are glad to share this data so that you can use it for making crucial decisions on your mobile strategy.
One of the many statistics included in the Q1 2015 report highlights the usage of different mobile OS versions. You can learn that the Android Lollipop's rollout has been particularly slow, given that in many countries it is less popular than Jelly Bean. The latest releases of iOS have reached end-users faster.
Other interesting findings in this issue include:
- Apple devices dominate the mobile browsing landscape
- Samsung Galaxy S family is the second most popular after the iPhone line
- Android has overtaken iOS in most countries covered by the report
- Windows Phone is gaining popularity in some countries
- Devices released in 2013 are the most popular in many countries
- 56% of devices released in 2015 came equipped with LTE
Just click the button to head over to the download page to get your free copy of the DeviceAtlas Q1 2015 mobile traffic report. Feel free to give us any feedback, or suggestions by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.